The Bersin by Deloitte Membership Program –
This document is part of the Bersin Research Library. Our research is provided exclusively to organizational members of the Bersin by Deloitte Membership Program. Member organizations have access to an extensive library of research related to HR, learning, and talent management. In addition, members receive a variety of products and services to enable talent-related transformation within their organizations, including:
• Research—Market-leading, proprietary research including research reports, high-impact industry studies, videos, webcast replays, process models and frameworks, and case studies.
• Bersin Blueprints—Designed to provide actionable approaches to help talent leaders address their most pressing talent challenges, Blueprints offer convenient access to research, performance support materials, tools, and member advisory services to tackle key challenges.
• Interactive Factbooks—Covering a wide spectrum of HR and talent metrics, this platform allows members to filter by industry and company size and create custom benchmarks, analyze trends, and identify drivers of variance.
• Maturity Diagnostics—Research-based maturity assessments, integrated with business feedback, deliver actionable custom analysis, relevant research resources, and guidance from member advisors. These assessments help members develop a plan to progress in maturity.
• Performance Support—Practical materials in the form of illustrations, handouts, worksheets, templates, assessments, and recipes. Members can use these materials to help promote thinking, facilitate discussion, enable self-assessment, outline steps, direct processes, and aid decision-making.
• Member Advisors—Through virtual and in-person activities, our specialized member advisors help members understand our research, uncover deeper insights, prioritize human capital issues, and map solutions to some of their most pressing challenges.
• Networking—Member-only online Communities, working groups, and roundtables let you connect with peers and industry leaders to discuss and learn about the latest industry trends, emerging issues, and leading practices.
• IMPACT Conference: The Business of Talent—A research-based executive conference for HR, learning, and talent leaders and their teams, that brings together Bersin team members, senior-level practitioners, and industry thought leaders.