The Included Podcast has been designed as a tool to bring the practice of Diversity Inclusion & Belonging into the forefront of how it is that we do business; because of who we are.
Series 1, Episode 1: #AwakeToOurselves.
In this episode, Egbe Adeoye (Bebe), host of Talent Talks Africa Radio and Roy Gluckman, the founder and CEO of Cohesion Collective set the foundation for the Included Podcast. They seek to unpack what Diversity Inclusion & Belonging actually mean to individuals, leaders and organizations.
- Getting “woke”
- What is Diversity Inclusion & Belonging?
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging is a skill set and a practice
- We are always going to fail when dealing with diversity and different people. How we could hold ourselves in compassion that we are “in practice” and continue to learn and grow
- How we create more spaces for more people to speak and engage
- South Africa and Invisibility of Privilege
- Owning Privilege
- White Guilt
Talent Talks Africa is proud to launch #TTA Radio. Our podcast radio station is all about #AfricaRising Our passion is for sharing the stories of innovation, challenge, triumph and becoming as organizations grapple with what #AfricanExcellence means today and for tomorrow. We are gathering stories from across Africa and look to becoming a leading curator of thought leadership in these 7 areas: /Future of Work/ Doing Business in Africa/ Authentic Leadership/ Wellbeing/ Hero Stories – real people making a real difference/ Learning and Innovation/ Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.